Wednesday, October 27, 2021

[2021.10.28] TEMPLE STREET SHOOT OUT FOR AARON KWOK'S NEW FILM NEXT MONTH




courtesy of singtao.com


courtesy of on.cc

Aaron Kwok will play a criminal with Richie Jen and Gordon Lam

courtesy of mingpao.com

Aaron Kwok Fu Sing yesterday attended a bank event in Tsim Sha Tsui. Just celebrated his 56th birthday on the 26th, Sing Sing was in great spirit. His wife two days ago posted a birthday celebration photo with their family of four on social media. He also revealed that later he would play a big time criminal in a movie in Hong Kong nd shoot a gun fight scenes on Temple Street.

Just finishing the film THE WHITE STORM 3 (SO DUK 3), Sing Sing revealed that next month he would work on a new film with a new director. The new film would be a comedy with some dark humor. Other actors would include Gordon Lam Ka Tung, Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai) and Leung Chung Hang. In the film he would play a criminal with a reason, a role that he has never played before.

In support of a new director, would he reduce his salary for the performance? He said, "I have never discussed salary, I wouldn't ask the company either. I support domestic films, new directors, the most important is for the script to move me. In addition I have never played this type of character, appearance wise it would be quite a breakthrough. I really look forward to it." He also revealed that the film would shoot a gun fight on the Hong Kong landmark Temple Street, which would take about a week to shoot.

Sing Sing pointed out THE WHITE STORM 3 took 4 months to make, with a detour in between. In one scene he kicked someone but he ended up injuring his hand. After half a hour he kept bleeding. He suspected that it was a cut from Sean Lau Ching Wan's leather jacket zipper.

Did the injury scare his wife? He said, "Each time after the shoot I would share the experience, before I just didn't get to share! When I am happy at work, I would share that."

No comments:

Post a Comment