Tuesday, October 26, 2021

[2021.10.27] CHLOE SO "CAN NO LONGER PLAY A STUDENT"

Chloe So, Wilfred Lau and Wiyona Yeung talk about their new film experience
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of on.cc

Chloe So Ho Yi, Wilfred Lau Ho Lung and Wiyona Yeung Lau Ching earlier were guests on the TVB Entertainment News program STARTALK to discuss their experience on their new film SUGAR STREET STUDIO (TONG GAI JAI PIN CHONG). Yeung Lau Ching mentioned the massive amount of special effect make up in the new film. She said, "One morning the make up artist accidentally dropped some alcohol into my eye, which hurt and sting a lot. I couldn't open my eye at all. Because I was afraid that something would happen to my eye I immediately went to see a doctor, at the time I didn't have time to remove the make up. As soon as I got to the clinic I already lowered my head, since I was afraid of scaring people. When I went to the room to see the doctor, I already warned that I had special effect make up on my face. Maybe he didn't hear me. The first thing he said to me was, your face was burnt very severely!" Lau Ho Lung stated that the special effect make up was not easy to take.

So Ho Yi also took part and hoped to be able to play more different types of characters in the future. (Was she always playing a student?) She joked, "Now I can't even play a student again!" Si Hing joked, "No way! You can play my daughter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment