Friday, December 16, 2016

[2016.12.16] NO STUNT DOUBLE FOR JACKIE CHAN'S ICE CAVE DIVE

Jackie Chan, RAILROAD TIGER
courtesy of on.cc

Jackie Chan, Aarif Rahman (Lee Chi Ting) and Lay (Zhang Yixing) went to Iceland for their new film KUNG FU YOGA. In the trailer Jackie Chan had no fear of the cold as he personally performed the ice cave diving scene. He soaked in the bone chilling water for several hours, even with his kung fu his face still turned blue as he took in a few mouth full of ice water. The always professional Jackie Chan said, "Now I make movies to motivate myself. I have always told myself not to use a double, to finish the stunt myself, which is also a type of physical and health training for me. Making action films makes me feel even younger!"

In addition, the Jackie Chan, Tao (Huang Zitao) and Darren Wang starred Lunar New Year film RAILROAD TIGER's ultimate poster was released. Unlike past Jackie Chan films, this time Jackie Chan no longer fought alone but battled with Wang Kai, Tao and Darren Wang.

No comments:

Post a Comment