Sunday, September 27, 2009

[2009.09.26] CHAN HUNG LIEH SAYS YUEH HUA IS TOO SERIOUS

courtesy of takungpao.com

Elliot Ngok (Yueh Hua) and Chan Hung Lieh were once romantic rivals? Chan Hung Lieh said with confidence, "In chasing girls, I believe I won't lose to anyone. Ngok Wa and I back then were not as close as people imagined. Instead I got along the best with (Jimmy) WangYu."

Back then when they worked together on COME DRINK WITH ME (DAI JUI HUP) they were new comers along. Lead actress Cheng Pei Pei was a new comer as well. Naturally they became fond of each other. Ngok Wa was a stand up guy while Chan Hung Lieh was more on the fly. Cheng Pei Pei was stuck in the middle, which was rather dramatic. Later Wang Yu joined in and Cheng Pei Pei became the luckiest girl. Ngok Wa now was reluctant to discuss the past. Cheng Pei Pei also felt guilty about Ngok Wa and everything was in the past.

Now because COME DRINK WITH ME returned to the big screen, they were reminded of the golden days of yore. Chan Hung Lieh joked, "My golden age just started now! I look forward. Ngok Wa is too serious. He and Tien Ni are considered the ultimate couple."

No comments:

Post a Comment