Thursday, September 5, 2019

[2019.09.06] CARLOS CHAN HAS TO HOLD HIS BREATH FOR HIS HORROR FILM


courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Carlos Chan Ka Lok and Angie Shum Yat Ka two nights ago attended their new film BINDING SOUL (BONG LING)'s premiere in Causeway Bay. Chan Ka Lok said that when he watched horror films in the past he would have "biological reaction" like throwing up and his friends would mind. However lately he has made more horror films, after getting to know the production process he would no longer get sick. He said, "In the last film I had to dissect a corpse, all the guts that everyone saw came from pork and beef tripe. After that I wasn't scared anymore. Instead the team in order to save money would use the prop guts for several days, they started to rot and smell. When I took my mark I had to hold my breath."

Chan Ka Lok said that after making supernatural movies he was very curious about spirits. He wanted to make contact but was afraid to. "During experience helps an actor with his acting. I hope to have a chance to. Cute happy ghost would be the best."

Shum Yat Ka revealed she lost over 20 pounds since the shoot. Although her figure shrank she felt much more comfortable. "I was so fat that people would think I was pregnant, so I worked hard on losing weight. I don't need to have a great figure, now I am very light."

No comments:

Post a Comment