Wednesday, November 6, 2019

[2019.11.07] IRENE WAN WINS THE BEST MOVIE ICON AWARD IN VIETNAM

courtesy of on.cc

Irene Wan Bik Ha's new film THE FALLEN (DOR LOK FA) was selected for the Asian Film Festival. Earlier she even received "the best movie icon" award. Irene flew to Vietnam and dressed up to attend the award ceremony.

Chosen to be the most iconic of the Hong Kong film industry, Irene was surprised. "I am very happy, I never though that so many people would like me in Vietnam. They told me that they really like my movies and television series. I only found out now that I had so many fans in Vietnam. Everyone even told me that they really liked many classic film and television characters. The most popular were Daji and Hoi Chiu."

Irene also liked Vietnam very much as she and the crew went sightseeing. She praised Vietnam cuisine as very tasty and the beauty was also very beautiful. Would Irene plan to increase her film and television series production? She said, "I would insist on quality over quantity, insist on a good script before making any. Making a good film or television series would truly be a reward to fans who have always supported me. I promised everyone that as long as I would have a good script I definitely would return to television." She said, "Many after watching the new film praised my performance. I am really very happy. This character to me is a huge breakthrough. I am much happier from being praised for my acting than my beauty, haha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment