Wednesday, November 6, 2019

[2019.11.07] SANDRA NG TAKES HER TIME WITH SALARY CALCULATION

courtesy of on.cc[201

Sandra Ng Kwan Yu in recent years not only starred in but also directed and produced films. Earlier he and Louis Cheung Kai Chung worked on a hot pot scene in Oi Man Estate. Kwan Yu appeared in a neighborhood look while Ah Chung wore a wig.

Recently they quietly participated in the Paralympics athlete So Wa Wai's real life story based film ON YOUR MOM, GET SET, GO (MAMA DIK SUN KEI SIU JI). Kwan Yu not only starred in but also produced the film. She said about playing Mama So, "I don't want to just imitate, so for now I still haven't met Mama So. I agreed to perform because the script moved me. (Are you supporting the film for no salary?) It's too early to ask me! Let me do the math first!"

No comments:

Post a Comment