Tuesday, November 26, 2019

[2019.11.27] EDDIE CHEUNG WINS ACTOR OF THE YEAR

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Substance actor Eddie Cheung Siu Fai earlier represented Hong Kong and attended the 2019 China Film Festival. Brother Fai did not disappoint as he won the Most Excellent Film Actor of the Year with GUILT BY DESIGN (CHUI MIN CHOI KUET). Brother Fai said, "Thank you investors, the director and the producer for their trust in me, for giving me such a good character. Thank you committee for my recognition, this is the best commendation. Thank you fans who have always supported me, thank you for your trust in me, I will keep working hard!"

Brother Fai also ran into the gold label screenwriter Ella Chan Bo Wa, Ting Chi Chun, Louis Fan Siu Wong, Raymond Wong Ho Yin, Xiong Xinxin and others. Director Xiong Xinxin was the first to ask him to play a villain in a Mainland actor over a decade ago. They caught up and talked about their past at the reunion and had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment