Wednesday, January 13, 2021

[2021.01.14] CHRISSIE CHAU BREAKS DOWN AS QUARANTINE PERIOD HAS

Louis Cheung and Chrissie Chau would have a lot of intimate scenes in their new film

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

The Louis Cheung Kai Chung and Chrissie Chau Sau Na starred new film MADALENA (MA DAT LIN NA) yesterday held a production start ceremony in Macau. Ah Chung and Chrissie began the shoot officially began had to be in quarantine, which was extended from 14 to 21 days. Ah Chung admitted that with the team taking care of him he rather enjoyed it, but revealed that upon Chrissie learned about the quarantine extension she cried. Ah Chung said, "I was luckier and drew a more comfortable room. For the 14 days I worked very hard on studying the script. Perhaps Heaven felt that I could work even harder so it gave me 7 more days. During the quarantine we would have video conference. During that period I had a pretty rare vacation." Ah Chung also said that this time he left Hong Kong and his family for work longer than usual, but because the Macau team took great care of him he was not "homesick".

Ah Chung revealed that when Chrissie learned that the quarantine period was extended she cried. Chrissie said, "I was already packing with 4 days left in the 14 day quarantine, when I learned about the extension on the 7th it happened to Winter Solstice. Maybe because of that I got sentimental and cried. However I felt that during this quarantine I had a good environment and more time to experience the script, which made me get into the character even more." In the film they would have many intimate scenes. Ah Chung has not warned his wife yet because she too is a professional performer.

No comments:

Post a Comment