Tuesday, April 26, 2022

[2022.04.27] TABLE FOR SIX WINS APPLAUSE AT ITS UDINE PREMIERE

Stephy Tang claps along with the end credit song
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of on.cc

TABLE FOR SIX (FAN HEI GUNG SUM) would compete for the 24th Udine Far Festival Film Festival's Mulberry Award for Best Screenplay. Stephy Tang as the lead actress represented the film and attended the film festival. The film held a premiere there and the response was enthusiastic, whether foreign viewers would appreciate the comedy in TABLE FOR SIX was everyone's focus. Stephy said, "Before the screening I was concerned about this problem. I thought whether Italian would laugh at our expressions in our comedy. During the viewing I paid attention to the subtitles, the translations and everyone's response. All of the reactions were better than I imagined. Everyone didn't just laugh but laughed happily. For some spots the entire audience rocked the place with laughter. This reaction moved me very much. I was very happy. I felt that comedy truly had no border."

Stephy said that after the show, she stood up to accept everyone's applause. Then she clapped along with the end credit song and the entire audience clapped along with her. She was very touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment