Monday, April 17, 2023

[2023.04.18] GARNDER TSE GIVES MICHAEL WONG A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

Gardner Tse has a cake prepared to celebrate Michael Wong's birthday
courtesy of on.cc

Michael Wong Man Tak and Gardner Tse Kwan Ho two nights ago were Hong Kong Film Awards guest presenters. It happened to be Wong Man Tak's birthday, so Tse Kwan Ho celebrated with him backstage. Wong Man Tak happily said, "This year originally I had no plan to celebrate my birthday. First the children are in Hong Kong and secondly I have to work. I would never guess that Kwan Ho would give me a surprise. Actually Kwan Ho's birthday was several weeks ago, we have the same astrological sign. No wonder we get along so well." He also said that originally he would have to go to the U.S. to discuss work, but he received the Hong Kong Film Awards invitations and immediately agreed. He also thanked his wife Janet Ma Sze Wai for designing his look.

No comments:

Post a Comment