Sunday, April 30, 2023

[2023.05.01] STEPHY TANG LONGS FOR A LOW KEY ROMANCE

Stephy Tang would not be scared off and would still properly enjoy love

Edward Ma says that Stephy Tang has pointed at him and yelled at him
courtesy of on.cc

Stephy Tang Lai Yun and Edward Ma Chi Wai were under the same management company in the past but never had any chance to work together. After they left they by chance ran into the opportunity, in the new film TWELVE DAYS (12 YUT) they played a couple with relationship changes. Stephy even because of this relationship went on the journey of self destruction! Speaking of this major scene's production, she said, "My heart really ached for my character in this scene, because she was so hopeless that she wanted to leave. The director arranged for it to be shot on the last day. The emotional build up after so long and the monologue to boot really was very hard to take and suffering during the shoot." Ma Chi Wai awkwardly chimed in, "As she came down, she pointed at me and yelled at me. She said that I was the worst, which made me immediately think about what I did wrong!"

This time playing a modern love story, they inevitable were reminded of their past love lives. Playing a scumbag in the series NOTHING BUT THIRTY, Ma Chi Wai admitted that he was very afraid of arguing with his companion. "In real life I haven't broken any heart. At most I would be frustrated with myself. Once I hid myself and hit the wall." Unexpectedly Stephy had the same experience. "When I was younger I brought up break up with my boyfriend, he did it too and made me very scared. I didn't know what would happen. I didn't know that where would his emotions go after, so I would hide in the room throughout and not come out."

As the golden bachelorette, Stephy's two previous relationships were forced to be "publicized". However she has yet to be scared off. "What is there to be afraid of? I only hope to be more low key, or not tell everyone. I am saying it here first, from now on I wouldn't admit to anything. (This subject of love is very hard?) Yes, because it involves two people. In addition it is full of variations. Even though it is hard, don't think too much. Love itself is a very positive term and feeling, you should properly enjoy it. (Can you date and not get married?) Yes, don't like the social structures restrict you. The most important when two people are together is the relationship. I have been examining the importance of marriage here, what building a family need, why do you need to get married? In order to have children? I am very Buddhist, if Heaven gives it (baby) I would want it but I wouldn't deliberately force it. (Freeze your eggs?) I have thought about it, but I haven't done it. Now I no longer think about it, it's expired, haha!"

Ma Chi Wai had a girlfriend of many years. When jokingly asked about "good news", he said, "Like Stephy said, when the time is right I would tell everyone. (Are you married?) Not yet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment