Sunday, August 28, 2022

[2022.08.29] CECILIA SO CHANGES IN FRONT OF EVERYONE

courtesy of on.cc

Cecilia So Lai Shan on the first day of work for the film TALES FROM THE OCCULT (SUT HUNG HUNG GAN) segment DEAD MALL (SEI CHEUNG) had to change clothes in front of everyone and felt embarrassed. Jerry Lamb Hiu Fung demonstrated his expertise in long distance running, as he ran all over the entire shopping center.

Ah Lo and So Lai Shan in the film turned into online personalities, one hired extras to play customers to promote the shopping center, the other revealed that the shopping center was haunted. Late at night when the place was empty, Ah Lo suspected that a ghost was chasing him. "Ghost hunting online personality" So Lai Shan followed with a live stream as they began a chase at the shopping center.

All hot and bothered from running, Ah Lo described the scene like running a marathon. "I ran all over the entire shopping center, half a marathon. We bolted at the shopping center, but my shoes were very slippery. So only the upper half of the body was pretending to be running very fast, but the legs were actually speed walking as I was afraid of slipping." This time not only demonstrated Ah Lo's long distance running expertise but also his oral skills. He played a silver tongued online personality, directing and starring a crowd at the shopping center. As soon as he spoke he delivered several pages of dialogues, even So Lai Shan applauded in amazement.

In the film So Lai Shan changed her past usual nice girl image, wearing a white wig and even changing clothes and make up in front of everyone. She said, "The first scene was when I appeared, I had to remove my hat, mask and clothes in a short time and fold them into my backpack, then take out a camera, turn on the lights and selfie. I saw all the other actors on the set and everyone was staring me to wait for me to perform a series of action then deliver my lines. I really was very nervous, because the shoot schedule was very intense. I was very afraid of missing something and make everyone start over with a bad take, the stress was tremendous. I am very grateful to the editor for the help." After completing the scene successfully she said, "I would never guess that I would take off my clothes in front of so many people on the first day of work, it really was a little embarrassing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment