Wednesday, August 24, 2022

[2022.08.25] JENNIFER YU'S HUSBAND OFFERS TO TAKE CARE OF THE HOME FRONT WHILE SHE IS ON A WORK TRIP

Jennifer Yu continues to work hard on her career
courtesy of on.cc

Jennifer Yu Heung Ying revealed that recently she has been busy with a new film production and offered to perform without make up to the director. "I have always wanted to work on interpersonal relationship scenes, I have waited for a very long time! I believe in the laws of attractive, like earlier I wanted (Fish) Liew Chi Yu to win the Hong Kong Film Award. I thought and thought and it was successful, I couldn't believe this time was that way too."

Although she has a young daughter, she still had career ambitions. Next month she would head to Korea to represent her film PRETTY HEART (SUM LUI MEI) at a film festival. "I would only go for two days, after work I would immediately fly back. Now the quarantine period is 3 days, so the schedule would permit it. At most I would have video chat with my daughter. I asked my husband if he wanted to go, but he offered to stay home with our daughter!" In November she would have to fly to the U.S. for work, as she hoped to try to be able to take care of her family and career as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment