Wednesday, August 31, 2022

[2022.09.01] JAN LAMB'S "BANANA" SAVES LOUISA SO

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com


Harriet Yeung is surprised that she is unable to leave her character
courtesy of mingpao.com

Louisa So Yuk Wa and Jan Lamb Hoi Fung two nights ago attended the film THE SPARRING PARTNER (JING YI WUI LONG)'s premiere. So Yuk Wa revealed that she almost fainted during the examination scene, luckily Jan treated her to banana. She said, "Because I played a lawyer, I had to question people step by step. It required a lot of concentration of a lot of physical abilities. After shooting it once I already exhausted all of my strength, but at the time we shot it twice in a row. When the director wanted me to shoot one more time, I really felt like fainting. So he truly was my savior."

Jan said that the shoot took place at the peak of the pandemic, with the heavy script the production atmosphere was tense. "It was very stressful because everyone was very serious. I don't dare to disturb them." He even said that he only agreed to the role when he heard Ah So would perform and performed like he was there to learn. He also said that most actors came from the Academy of Performing Arts and joked that he was like an outsider.

"When I was invited to perform, I wanted to agree right away but I still replied a little later. Because the team was very attracted, previously I was in the audience but this time I watched them perform live. The director later said that So Yuk Wa would perform and asked whether I would be able to. I said of course I was OK."

Speaking of husband Poon Chan Leung being busy with a play with Dayo Wong Tze Wa, would Ah So become very free? She joked that it was a good thing because he no longer disturbed her. She joked that they no longer had to always see each other and were able to be busy with their own stuff. She even said, "I am now teaching at the Baptist University. School will start soon, so I have to take the time to prepare for the classes."

Co-star Harriet Yeung Sze Man stated that the shoot left her spent, for the first time she felt that she could not leave a character. In addition, actor Cheung Hoi Kei made her first public appearance since the alleged indecent video leak but she did not accept any interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment