Wednesday, September 29, 2010

[2010.09.30] MICHELLE YEOH IS TOO BUSY WITH JUNG WOO-SUNG TO MIND HER BROTHER'S RUMOR



John Woo (Ng Yu Sum)
courtesy of mingpao.com

Michelle Yeoh (Yeung Chi King), Jung Woo-Sung
courtesy of takungpao.com

The John Woo (Ng Yu Sum) produced REIGN OF ASSASSINS (GIM YU) will soon open in Hong Kong. Its actor included Korea's Jung Woo-Sung, Michelle Yeoh (Yeung Chi King), Shawn Yue Man Lok and director Su Chao-Bin yesterday attended a press conference. Michelle yesterday declined any interview due to her brother's affair, but Michelle and Jung Woo-Sung held hands sweetly. He even said that he liked girls like Michelle. When he learned that she already had a boyfriend he stated that he would wait for next life with Michelle.

Michelle in the film played a couple with Jung Woo-Sung. She has known Ng Yu Sum for a long time before working together this time. "We met each other in the U.S. years ago. I have always wanted to be able to work with Ng Yu Sum but we never had the chance. This time with a big director as the producer and a young director with potential with so many good actors, this time I truly 'got rich'." Speaking of Jung Woo-Sung, Michelle also had nothing but praise as she complimented on his hard work on learning Mandarin. Jung Woo-Sung greeted the media in Mandarin and Cantonese. He even gently said, "As a woman, she has her own style and is also a very cooperative and responsible actress. I once thought if I meet someone with Yeung Chi King's kindness and personality then it would be great!" Lok Jai said to Jung Woo-Sung, "Too late!" When Jung Woo-Sung learned that Michelle has already boyfriend, he continued to flirt, "If I can I hope maybe in the next life!"

Ng Yu Sum was asked with the success of CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON, would making REIGN OF ASSASSINS bring any pressure. He replied, "I never had any box office pressure." He pointed out that REIGN OF ASSASSINS sold for several tens of millions in Europe and America than RED CLIFF. In addition, his daughter Angeles Woo (Ng Fei Ha) also performed. Michelle revealed that Ng Yu Sum on the set was a nervous and lovable father. He said, "When I saw someone suddenly fall from high heights, as a father I was very worried. She wanted to drive me out and tell me to go away! She also said that I was nagging her, and that with me on the set she instead could not relax!"

No comments:

Post a Comment