Friday, November 22, 2013

[2013.11.23] NICK CHEUNG JOKES ABOUT "FEROCIOUS" CHANGCHUN FEMALE FANS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Nick Cheung Ka Fai on the Golden Horse Award eve promoted with director Benny Chan Muk Sing their new film THE WHITE STORM (SO DUK) in the Mainland. Two days ago he braved a snow storm in Changchun to attend a special ladies' screening. The response was overwhelming. The ladies expressed their love for him, "Brother Ka Fai, can I hug you? Can you show me your eight pack abdominal muscles?" He was scared into shyness and finally he could not hide his excitement. "I never imagine women of the Northeast is so 'ferocious', even more 'ferocious' than the drug lord in my film. However drug lord is terrifying, women are cute. This is the first time in my life I have run into such 'ferocious' expression. Lau Ching Wan and Koo Tin Lok truly miss out."

No comments:

Post a Comment