Tuesday, October 20, 2015

[2015.10.21] J.ARIE SURPRISES HER MOTHER WITH FOUL LANGUAGE

courtesy of on.cc

Singer J.Arie promoted her new film YOU DIE I LIVE at the radio station. She said that this will be in Patrick Yip Lim Sum's new film. "This year so far I only have this song, I don't get to think about the year end award show!"

Speaking of her film GET OUTTA HERE (SEI HOI DI LA), she said, "The experience to me is already a bonus. (The box office doesn't seem to be too ideal.) I am a little upset about that. (Gordon) Lam Ka Tung told me not to think about it like that, at least the film had great word of mouth. Hopefully more viewers will go later. My daddy and mommy were very supportive. They have already seen it twice. (What did Mommy think about your foul language scene?) She felt very pleasantly surprised!"

No comments:

Post a Comment