Saturday, October 17, 2015

[2015.10.17] ALEX LAM PROMOTES HIS FILM AT ANOTHER EVENT

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Grace Chan Hoi Lam and Alex Lam Tak Shun yesterday attended an event in Causeway Bay. Alex yesterday told all the reporters to watch his film GET OUTTA HERE (SEI HOI DI LA). he has already booked several shows for his friends. "Once I asked ten friends to go, and they asked their friends. In the end 70 friends went to the movies. However I am not sure about the box office numbers, I only know that the word of mouth has been good. My family and friends all like it very much. Daddy even told me to make more movies. (Did your girlfriend Linah Matsuoka watch the film?) No, she returned to Japan for work. When she gets back I definitely will ask her to go."

No comments:

Post a Comment