Saturday, October 17, 2020

[2020.10.17] IVANA WONG AND BOB LAM PASS BUS DRIVING TEST

Ivana Wong and Bob Lam play bus drivers, for which both get licensed 
courtesy of mingpao.com

Ivana Wong Yuen Chi and Bob Lam Sing Bun starred in the film THE CALLING OF A BUS DRIVER (AH SOK DIK GOO SI), which will open next month. In the film they played bus drivers. Although they had driver's licenses, director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) asked them to get bus driver's licenses in order to make the shoot more serious. Wong Yuen Chi and Lam Sing Bun were very confident on their first day as student drivers. Wong Yuen Chi said that after getting in the bus it was not as scary as she imagined. She carefully listened to the instructor's direction. The bus due to its enormous size inevitably was somewhat difficult to control. The turns made her scream. She frowned and said, "I failed 6 times on the yellow line. I also had to change my hand over hand steering habit, which I couldn't do with a bus."

Lam Sing Bun joked that his state of mind was certain better than Wong Yuen Chi because he drove everyday and was naturally sharp. The instructor said that he was much better than Wong Yuen Chi. Although his turns were not too smooth, the instructor said that for his first time Bob's performance was already considered a genius. In the end they both passed. Wong Yuen Chi said that she wanted to cry, feeling that the stress was more frightening than performing at the Hong Kong Coliseum. She needed to calm down, but was happy to become a female bus driver. Lam Sing Bun excitedly said, "I am so happy I am shedding tears, while waiting for the result I prayed and plead. I am happy like watching my wife give birth in the delivery room, I want to celebrate with a banquet."

No comments:

Post a Comment