Saturday, November 9, 2013

[2013.11.10] LAN KWAI FONG 3 CHARACTERS ARE MOSTLY CURSED

 courtesy of mingpao.com

Ava Yu Kiu yesterday attended a wedding fashion show with an injury. Carrying a cane in a wedding gown, she said that earlier she fell at home and broke one of her toes in her right foot. She joked, "LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) characters are mostly cursed, with depression, a lot of news and now broken foot." She seemed to be taking a jab at the returning DaDa Chan Jing. Speaking of Wilson Chin Kwok Wai angrily blaming Celia Sie Lim Chi's pseudo model Meimei Tsang Sin Mei for misrepresenting herself as a LAN 3 lead actress during her performance, Yu Kiu said that she has worked with the Mainland performance intermediary Simon many times without any issue. "The last time we worked together he handled it very well. Maybe I didn't have anything that needed to be exaggerated. I felt that this time the issue wasn't with the intermediary. Perhaps the bar wanted to attract clients."

Yu Kiu pointed out that some Mainland clients actually asked fellow lead actress impersonators AD2 to perform. Were in other words counterfeits were taking their jobs? She took a jab at AD2. "It's hard to make a living. My price is 4 times theirs. Clients will find them to be cheaper. I really can't work for some prices, I still need money just to find a make up artist. I really have no way of taking them. I feel it's very funny, people are so easily fooled. I hope Mr. Ng (LAN 3 producer Ng Kin Hung) would take legal action. (Do you support Chin Kwok Wai for chastising Sie Lim Chi?) It's not about supporting who, I understand that the director is mad. I feel bad for him, but Sie Lim Chi also has it very bad. She has to handle many storms."

No comments:

Post a Comment