Thursday, April 17, 2014

[2014.04.18] MAX ZHANG LEAVES HIS RAISE TO THE MARKET

courtesy of mingpao.com

Fresh out of the oven Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actor Max Zhang Jin yesterday accepted a Phoenix Satellite Television interview. He admitted that he has already calmed down and began his life as "Mr. Mom". Speaking of the online movement to praise his speech with "one like per person", Zhang Jin said, "I haven't had time to read the messages, after the award show ended I slept for two hours then took the children to school. However my wife (Ada) Choi Siu Fun after reading the posts was very happy. They could not celebrate in time as my wife has already returned to the Mainland for a production. I will wait until she returns in mid May, maybe we will have dinner with friends and family for make up for it." He said that his daughters have seen the award but they did not understand. "They saw Mommy crying on the television and thought that she was crying because I didn't win."

Zhang Jin next month will start work on SPL 2 (SAT POR LONG 2). He is busy studying Thai and training. As for a raise, he said, "The film companies and the market are always in charge. As soon as I started I wanted a raise, but no one was willing to pay it. People who like me naturally would hire me, if they don't they wouldn't even if it was for free."

No comments:

Post a Comment