Monday, April 28, 2014

[2014.04.29] MIRIAM YEUNG WANTS TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD AFTER HER CONCERTS


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Alan Tam Wing Lun and Miriam Yeung Chin Wa yesterday attended a World Wish Day 2014 charity event. She revealed that she wanted to give her son Torres a sibling, but this year she will be busy with film productions and promotions and she will have to wait until next year. "After promoting the films ABERDEEN (HEUNG GONG JAI) and DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART 2 (DAN SUN NAM NUI 2), I will make 2 movies in June and September. I am also greedy and want to fulfill my concert wish. Hopefully the Hong Kong Coliseum will give me an earlier schedule next year, after the concerts then I can have a child. Concerts and trying for a child simultaneously? Wow! That's very exhausting, working day and night! Actually I have performed while pregnant, but I was very scared and very worried."

No comments:

Post a Comment