Tuesday, June 9, 2015

[2015.06.09] ANDREW LIN SHAVES HIS LEGS TO RIDE

Ouyang Nana, Andrew Lin and Cliff Cho
Cliff Cho and Andrew Lin
courtesy of on.cc

Ouyang Nana, Andrew Lin Hoi and Cliff Cho (Yau Chun Yu) worked together on the Emperor new film TO THE FORE (POR FUNG). Earlier they attended a famous Taiwan bicycle race. Lin Hoi and Yau Chun Yu even rode with the race participants while Nana turned into a star cheerleader to begin the new film's Taiwan promotion.

The avid bicycle racing fan Lin Hoi even prepared the same model of bicycle that he used in the new film. He even shaved his legs like the professional riders. He said, "It is done for safety, to make it easier to treat any injury." Speaking of his new film he said, "I am very honored to be a part of TO THE FORE. Riding is my hobby. I never thought that I would have a chance to make a movie that is related to my hobby. I also shot in my home of Taiwan, as well as other beautiful locations around the world. It was truly great."

No comments:

Post a Comment