Saturday, June 13, 2015

[2015.06.14] AARON KWOK WIELDS A STAFF BEFORE BRUSHING HIS TEETH?

Aaron Kwok (left), Xiao Shenyang (second right) and Law Chung Him (right)
courtesy of on.cc

The Filmko film THE MONKEY KING 2 (SAI YAU GEI ji SUEN NG HUNG SAM DA BAK GWUT JING) last night held a Shanghai Film Festival press conference. Leads Aaron Kwok Fu Sing, Xiao Shenyang and Law Chung Him appeared. Female lead Gong Li was in France and did not attend. Sing Sing said about playing Sun Wukong. "I had to train with (Sammo) Hung Kam Bo in advance. Everyday I had to practice with the staff. I put it in the room so even before I brushed my teeth I had to practice once."

"Piggy" Xiao Shenyang said, "I definitely have funny scenes. I as Piggy can be said as especially tall and handsome. I really enjoy the production process." Taiwan singer Kris Philips (Fei Xiang) actually earlier already joined the team to play a king. He said that he put a lot of effort into his costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment