Monday, July 29, 2013

[2013.07.30] CARINA LAU IS FULLY DOMINATING

courtesy of mingpao.com

The Tsui Hark directed 3D film YOUNG DETECTIVE DEE: RISE OF THE SEA DRAGON (DIK YUN KIT ji SUN DOH LUNG WONG) will be released in the Mainland on September 28. Many posters have been unveiled. Playing Wu Zetian, Carina Lau Ka Ling, Mark Chao (Chiu Yau Ting), Angelababy Yeung Wing are submerged in the water with half of their faces in it. Lau Ka Ling is fully dominating. The 47 second trailer displayed the moment when an unknown force wiped out the Tang Navy.

Ka Ling earlier posted a photo in Tiannanmen Square and wrote, "I am finally here! The east is red, the sun in my heart!" She was blasted online for being brain dead. Yesterday sh wrote online, "Thank you everyone who has been friendly to me, for making me understand the joy that kindness give to people. Thank you everyone who has given me a hard time, for making me understand how much impact unintentionally hurting people brings. Everything that happens in life is not coincidental, I am grateful for the arrival of everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment