Tuesday, October 22, 2013

[2013.10.23] JUNO MAK PERMITS ACTORS TO CURSE FREELY

Chin Kar Lok (right) shows his support of his brother Chin Siu Ho and Juno Mak

Nina Paw uses foul language on screen for the first time for Juno Mak
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Juno Mak
Nick Cheung, Chin Kar Lok
Shirley Kwan
Wai Ying Hung forgets about all the pain from the production after watching RIGOR MORTIS 
Ada Choi
Lo Hoi Pang
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Juno Mak Chun Lung directed film RIGOR MORTIS (GEUNG SI) two nights ago held its premiere. Actors Kara Hui (Wai Ying Hung), Anthony Chan Yau, Chin Siu Ho, Lo Hoi Pang, Nina Paw Hee Ching attended. Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Yuen Wah, Shirley Kwan Suk Yi, Monica Chan Fat Yung, Chin Kar Lok and Ada Choi Siu Fun also showed their support.

Paw Hee Ching said that during the shoot Juno permitted actors to use foul language freely in their performance. Lo Hoi Pang added, "Actually Juno likes to use foul language on the set, which is right up my alley. When I perform I would out of the blue get foul mouthed in front of the camera." Juno awkwardly replied, "This segment didn't make the print, I saved it for my own collection."

Wai Ying Hung revealed that she argued with Juno during the shoot. "He asked me to perform an arm dislocation effect, I reasoned with him and demonstrated with his arm. He found out it hurt and switched it to post production." She also complained that during the shoot she had to remove her clothes and get hosed down in the open in an abandoned market, which almost made her cry. However after watching the screening she was very pleased with the result and even praised Juno as talented. In the future they will be able to work together again.

Juno said that the box office and the film's Taiwan Golden Horse Award nomination performance would be difficult to predict. Will his girlfriend Janine Tai show her support? Juno said, "I don't know, my parents aren't in Hong Kong so they can't attend."

Choi Siu Fung earlier went on holiday in Thailand with her daughters, her mother and aunt while her husband Max Zhang Jin was busy with RISE OF THE LEGEND (WONG FEI HUNG ji YING HUNG YAU MUNG) in Shanghai and did not come along. However he covered the trip. She said, "Hubby was a little unhappy that he didn't get to go, he even said that I was bad. So I asked my daughter to tell him to focus on work and making money on a voice mail." She later will return to work in the Mainland despite the near kidnapping earlier. "I have worked in the Mainland for 10 years. I am very familiar with the situation, I have not side effect."

No comments:

Post a Comment