Sunday, October 13, 2013

[2013.10.13] BONNIE XIAN HAS AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE WITH LAU CHING WAN

courtesy of on.cc

Bonnie Xian (Sin Sik Lai) two nights ago attended an event. She revealed that she just completed a film, in which she was fortunate enough to work with her idol Sean Lau Ching Wan. She said excitedly, "He and I only had one scene, on the night before the shoot I couldn't sleep! The scene was also my first scene, when I saw Ching Wan I just kept shaking. (Did he tell you to calm down?) No, but he was very calm. I couldn't help but tell him I really like him and wanted a photo with him, he only responded, 'Hmm'. (Was he very cool?) He was a little shy, he probably thought I was crazy because with him I was in an out of body experience." Sin Sik Lai said that she would rest for a week before working on a new film.

No comments:

Post a Comment