Sunday, October 6, 2013

[2013.10.07] HANJIN TAN'S WIFE THINKS JACQUELINE CHONG IS HARMLESS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

THE BEST PLAN IS NO PLAN (KAU NUI BUT LEI 3 HING DAI) yesterday held a promotion. Jacqueline Chong Si Man and Hanjin Tan (Chan Woon Yan) played rivals in the film. The former wore high heels and created a strong height contrast. When they posed for photos together Chan Woon Yan's line of vision happened to fall on her chest. His expression was awkward.

Chong Si Man talked about seducing Chan Woon Yan in the film in her underwear. She originally asked Mrs. Chan to supervise on the set but she declined. She said, "I was worried that his wife would misunderstand, so I asked her to be on the set. Yet Chan Woon Yan said that his wife felt I was harmless, didn't treat me like a woman so she didn't need to supervise on the set. I felt that I was being discriminated against, even looked down upon!" Chan Woon Yan said that he was professional and faithful so his wife could relax. Chong Si Man continued, "During the shoot we had a lot of physical contacts, I had to kiss him from the chest to the belly. The director kept asking me to keep going, luckily I didn't come in contact with the important area."

No comments:

Post a Comment