Wednesday, October 9, 2013

[2013.10.10] JESSICA C. WANTS TO GET INTO BETTER SHAPE TO FIGHT ZOMBIES

courtesy of on.cc
Jessica C., Philip Ng, Candy Yuen
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jessica C., Candy Yuen Ka Man and Philip Ng Won Lung yesterday attended a new film ZOMBIE FIGHT CLUB's press conference. JC played the lead for the first time and said that an action actress role was rather challenging. In some scenes she performed almost without make up. In the film she had to fight zombies so she would have to get into even better shape. She said that her sexiness will be different from normal as she will be closer to Angelina Jolie. JC talked about an attempted rape scene. "In the film a bad guy wants to do something bad to me, I will try to protect myself. (Did you warn your boyfriend?) I told him that I will be making a zombie movie but I didn't tell him the details. (Are you afraid that the rape scene will upset him?) I think he will respect me. Hopefully after the release he will still be my boyfriend, he probably will be."

Ng Won Lung said that he and his good friend Andy Tien (On Chi Kit) have wanted to make a zombie film, this time they finally can perform together. Speaking of his girlfriend Linda Chung Ka Yun's on set injury, he said, "Luckily she only has superficial wounds. That day I was at work too. My assistant received the text messages but didn't tell me, fearing that I would be affected."

No comments:

Post a Comment