Thursday, January 7, 2010

[2010.01.08] WILLIAM CHAN IS FULL OF SELF CONFIDENCE

courtesy of takungpao.com

William Chan Wai Ting two nights ago attended a men's skin center promotion and debuted his new ad campaign. In the ad William showed off his chest and abs; he joked that lately he constantly had to be naked for his movies thus he was very happy to be clothed that night.

Speaking of his movies, he worked with Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin, Gillian Chung Yun Tung, Vivian Chow Wai Man and Michelle Wai (Si Nga) on intimate scenes. Which one was the best to hold? He smartly said, "They all feel different. Chow Wai Man is my childhood idol. She still is as beautiful now as ever. The chance to work together feels like the feeling that is full of memories in spring; Ah Sa is passionate like the summer, Si Ngai is like autumn because the climate is dry and require moisturizing. My kiss scene with her took four hours, our lips were very wet and fully moisturized; Ah Gil is cold like winter. She said that she gave her first time on screen to me. Every time after a kiss she would immediately push me away, haha. (Was Angelababy the best to hold?) I don't know, we never worked together on a movie." As for the endless rumors between him and Angelababy, he stressed that they have been friends all along and did not want more explanations to turn into speculations. Will they take the relationship underground? He said that he never liked that.

Since he only wore underwear in the film, was he confident in himself? He said, "I absolutely am. (How did your co-stars rate you?) They didn't, but manager (Mani) Fok Man Hei asked whether I 'stuff' a pair of socks. I can only honestly tell her that I do anything out of the ordinary, including athletic support; with over 20 people on the set, I wouldn't have any biological reaction." Was he concerned that with the recent exposure he would attract same sex fans? He expressed that this time he wanted to promote more skin care and fitness to more young people for the company. He has always wanted more male fans anyway, since many are more attentive than female fans. Even at events they would give me very long letters. They only saw me as an idol and the letters aren't love letters."

No comments:

Post a Comment