Friday, March 11, 2016

[2016.03.12] GORDON LAM STRANGLES JANICE MAN

courtesy of mingpao.com
Janice Man says her performance is the most daring in her career so far
courtesy of on.cc

The Gordon Lam Ka Tung and Janice Man Wing Shan starred film NESSUN DORMA (HUNG SAU WAN MEI SHUI) earlier released a conceptually daring poster. In the film the rich kid playboy Gordon Lam Ka Tung not only viciously raped Jacky Cai Jie but also strangled Janice Man with a rope.

Janice Man admitted that she admired Ka Tung's rape and torture scenes. "This time is the most daring and the biggest breakthrough film in my show business career. Before the shoot I couldn't sleep for a week, worrying that I couldn't achieve the director's demand. Thank you to everyone for their confidence in me! I mustered up the greatest courage for the audience and did my best! Ka Tung and (Andy) Hui Chi On are actors I admire very much. I am very exited to have worked with them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment