Tuesday, March 15, 2016

[2016.03.16] LAWRENCE CHENG TAKES CHRISSIE CHAU TO BED IN YUPPIE FANTASIA 3

Lawrence Cheng arranges for "goddess" Chrissie Chau to be his lover
Chrissie Chau never thought that she would be "Leung Foon"'s lover
Justin Cheung and Gregory Wong used to walk from Kowloon City to Kowloon Bay because they had no money
Pakho Chau will work with friend Shiga Lin on a new film
courtesy of on.cc
Chrissie Chau, Lawrence Cheng
Justin Cheung and Gregory Wong will work together one more time before going their separate ways
courtesy of mingpao.com

China 3D Digital yesterday held a Hong Kong Film and Television Market press conference. President Stephen Shiu Jr. led Lawrence Cheng Tan Shui, Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Gregory Wong Chung Hiu and Justin Cheung Kin Sing for an appearance. Stephen Shiu Jr. announced the company's film projects, including YUPPIE FANTASIA 3 (SIU NAM YUN JAU GEI 3 ji NG GA YAU NUI 33D).

Cheng Tan Shui returned to YUPPIE FANTASIA after 25 years with Chau Sau Na as his 33D girlfriend. On the stage he even stated that he would beg Carol Cheng Yui Ling to return to play his wife. Brother Tan said, "I have never thought about making another one. Back then it was made because I had something to say, it captured Hong Kong's condition at the time and everyone could relate. Today I feel that I really have something to say again, I discover that talking about the current condition as a little guy is pretty interesting, pretty absurd. (Are you confident about getting Sister Do to perform?) Of course I know she has said many times that she wouldn't, but after I mustered up the courage to do this, many people told me that I had to ask Sister Do. I would try my best again to do it. (In the past Cherie Chung Chor Hung, Rosamund Kwan Chi Lam and others performed.) I would try my best to ask (Elizabeth) Lee Mei Fung and Kwan Chi Lam. It would be a very happy event, pretty perfect." Working with Chau Sau Na this time, he joked, "I asked for that, I really admire her. Last time in BREAK UP 100 (FUN SAU 100 CHI) she already proved that she had her own way of acting. Last time it benefited (Dior) Cheng Yi Kin, so this time I have no reason not to take advantage myself. She plays my lover, haha! (Will you arrange for any sexy scene?) It will be sharp with bed scenes."

Chau Sau Na said, "Thank you Brother Tan for his admiration, I admire him too. YUPPIE is a novel that everyone is familiar with. I already liked it very much before. I never thought that I could play the protagonist Leung Foon's lover, which I thought was pretty cute. I am pretty relaxed, since we are working together again we will have chemistry."

Wong Chung Hiu aside from starring in THE MENU (DOH FOR SUN MUN SIN) will direct for the first time WRITER'S LIE (JOK GA DIK FONG YIN). His friend Justin Cheung Kin Sing will be his star. Wong Chung Hiu said, "The boss is very daring, putting a pretty fun project in our hands. (How much will the film cost?) I don't know, I will try to save as much money as I can. Because the Hong Kong market is more difficult, I hope to be able to break even. (Did you save a character for your girlfriend?) I haven't thought of her yet. I am afraid that it would be very difficult for her to handle these characters in her first film, in addition she has never acted."

No comments:

Post a Comment