Thursday, April 29, 2010

[2010.04.30] THE PRESS CONTINUES TO PESTER CHARLENE CHOI

Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Shawn Yue Man Lok

Janice Man

Charlene Choi Chuek Yin
courtesy of singtao.com

Shawn Yue

Anjaylia, Evelyn

Charlene Choi
courtesy of mingpao.com

Charlene Choi
courtesy of takungpao.com

Shum Ka Wai's trendy fashion label Izzue two nights ago held its spring and summer fashion show at Central. Charlene Choi Chuek Yin, Shawn Yue Man Lok, Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Janice Man, Hilary Tsui Ho Ying, Niki Chow Lai Kei, "young models" Anjaylia and Evelyn and others attended. Reportedly Ronald Cheng Chung Kei and Ah Sa before breaking up caught a Mainland series' eye for a couple role. She said, "Really? I haven't heard about this! (The company didn't tell you?) Probably not, actually we have to look at the script first." Ah Sa said, "I will have to go to the desert to shoot THE EMERALD AND THE PEARL (FEI CHUI MING JU), then I will have to work on a new film with Ting Fung (Nicholas Tse) and Big S (Barbie Hsu). For now my schedule has been booked until the end of the year!" Will she work with Ronald again? She said, "I can try it if I have time! (How much will it take?) The company will decide that, I don't know. I only like acting."

Yue Man Lok's new film LOVE IN A PUFF (CHI MING YU CHUN GIU) reached 6 million at the box office. Earlier Lok Jai said that if it reached 8 million he would take his co-workers on a holiday. Two nights ago he honestly said that he was somewhat afraid. "It would be the best if it only made 7.99 million and not 8.01 million." His new film beat new films from Heavenly Kings Andy Lau Tak Wa and Leon Lai Ming. Lok Jai said, "I read that in the paper, but a film's success includes so many factors. It is more than just the actors and the directors. It's just a bet. The script is OK then it works." Speaking of the ideal performance after joining a new company, did he feel lucky? He said, "At least I am not 'jinxed'. Pang Fat once said that the opening would be 150,000, at the time we thought the box office should be around 1 million. My friends all said that would be considered a miracle."

No comments:

Post a Comment