Thursday, November 11, 2010

[2010.11.11] SANDRA NG PREVENTS BAN WITH LOOPHOLE

Vincent Kok Tak Siu, Sandra Ng
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Sandra Ng Kwan Yu and Vincent Kok Tak Siu yesterday attended a promotional event. The event screened the MR. AND MRS. INCREDIBLE (SUN KEI HUP LUI) animated short film for which Kwan Yu and Louis Koo Tin Lok provided voices for. In the film they played a couple. Director Kok Tak Siu revealed that their first scene was a bed scene. At the time producer Peter Chan Ho Sun was also present, but they behaved like strangers and actually shook hands when they met. Kwan Yu said, "He was watching me and Koo Tin Lok making a bed scene from the sidelines, he really was in the way! However later he left." Kwan Yu said that she did not ask for additional intimate scenes but in the final scene Goo Jai actually took the initiative to kiss her. She said, "We were stunned because it wasn't written in the script. At the time I feel he truly fell in love with me!" Kwan Yu pointed out that Goo Jai warmed up slowly. Each time she had to spend a lot of time to get familiar with him.

Kwan Yu said that she has always wanted to play a super hero, now she finally fulfills her wish. Speaking of INCREDIBLE's Lunar New Year release and will compete with her other holiday film I LOVE HONG KONG, Kwan Yu helplessly said that she could do nothing about it. Originally Raymond Wong Pak Ming's ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL 2011 (JUI KEUNG HEI SI) also asked her to perform but Kwan Yu turned it down because of INCREDIBLE. Wong Pak Ming at first misunderstood her for being pregnant. Why did she later accepted I? She said that because the sincerity was hard to turn down. Eric Tsang Chi Wai said that Goo Jai had two, she needed to have two as well. Then they would have the same market occupancy. Kwan Yu added, "Actually the films are of different genres. INCREDIBLE is a romantic comedy, I is an ensemble film. I already warned that during promotion I would play favorites with INCREDIBLE because I would have many people with its promotion. This time I helped them (Shaw), I already asked them not to ban us."

No comments:

Post a Comment