Monday, November 22, 2010

[2010.11.23] AARON KWOK RIPS HIS JACKET WHILE DANCING

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

Aaron Kwok Fu Sing two nights ago attended an apm Christmas light event. He even sang and danced, during which his jacket busted open. He took off the jacket and continued to perform in a short sleeve tee shirt. The event also arranged for four children to dress as Sing Sing.

After the performance Sing Sing said, "Situations like this often happen at concerts because the choreography requires a lot of power but the clothing can't be too loose. I heard the jacket rip. Whatever, being able to dance until my clothes rips feels great." As for showing off his healthy Kirin arms, Sing Sing said, "In the new film THE MONKEY KING (DAI LAU TIN GUNG) I play the Bull Demon King. I will have a lot of action scenes. With (Donnie) Yen Chi Tan and Chow Yun Fat, I don't want too many bad takes. Thus lately I have been training very hard."

No comments:

Post a Comment