Friday, October 21, 2011

[2011.10.22] SHAWN YUE WORKS ON GUILLOTINES

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Shawn Yue Man Lok two nights ago attended a Salvatore Ferragamo media preview opening ceremony.  Lok Jai recently has been working with Ethan Juan (Yuen King Tin) and Huang Xiaoming on the film GUILLOTINES (HUET DIK JI).  In recent years Hong Kong male stars all fell for Mainland women due to their looks and figures.  Lok Jai said, "I haven't run into anyone with a great figure but I want to, because they
(Xiaoming and Siu Tin) already have girlfriends.  (Did you ask Huang Xiaoming to introduce you to anyone?)  No!  If she is right and we can communicate, I wouldn't mind.  The most important is being able to communicate with my family.  Otherwise she will just be trouble for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment