Friday, October 14, 2011

[2011.10.14] ROSE CHAN IS NOT TIRED OF ACTION YET

courtesy of on.cc

Rose Chan Ka Wun and Dennis To Yu-Hung two nights ago attended the film THE WOMAN KNIGHT OF THE MIRROR LAKE charity advanced screening to raise fund for Mainland lepers.  To Yu-Hung said that in two days he will go to Wudang for the movie, his character could be either good or evil.  Chan Ka Wun also said that she will work in Hengdian and continue to be an action actress.  Was she tired of fighting?  She said, "Not yet because I started with studying Wing Chun.  For this film for example I was able to learn swordplay.  I liked to learn as I worked, and learn more martial arts."  To Yu-Hung also hoped to try different characters.  "Then it wouldn't be so tough.  Actually I am OK with comedies."

No comments:

Post a Comment