Saturday, October 15, 2011

[2011.10.15] WAI YING HUNG WANTS THE GOLDEN HORSE BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS AWARD

courtesy of mingpao.com

Wai Ying Hung two nights ago at an event still could not hide her excitement over her CHINESE GHOST STORY (SIN NUI YAU WON) Golden Horse Best Supporting Actress award.  "I am pretty nervous.  Every time I am nominated I would have hope.  I really want awards.  Actually this year has been very joyous because my film with Lam Sum Yu (Ruby Lin), BLOOD STAINED SHOES, qualified for the Golden Rooster Hundred Flower Film Festival."  Wai Ying Hung admitted that she has been very lucky with  recent years.  All the movies that she personally accepted were good.  She said, "I hope next year I will have a chance to compete for a Mainland award."  She already called Lam Sum Yu to attend.

Has she congratulated her WU XIA co-star Jimmy Wang Yu's Best Supporting Actor nomination?  Wai Ying Hung said, "I already called to congratulate him.  As soon as he returned he got an nomination, he indeed was amazing.  I am very confident that he will win, the chance is 99.9%!"

No comments:

Post a Comment