Saturday, October 29, 2011

[2011.10.29] HUANG XIAOMING WANTS TO FOCUS ON WORK


Edmond Leung
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Maggie Cheung remains protective of her boyfriend despite break up rumors

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) two nights ago attended a fashion store opening ceremony with Miriam Yeung Chin Wa, Huang Xiaoming, Edmond Leung Hong Man and others.

Huang Xiaoming stated that he was busy with Peter Chan Ho Sun's new film THE GUILLOTINES (HUET DIK JI).  Speaking of he and rumored girlfriend Angelababy appearing at a Mainland airport, Huang Xiaoming changed the subject when asked whether Baby was visiting him on the set.  "Do you have another question?  This year I already made seven movies.  I work very hard and hope to focus on my movies."  When asked whether he was so busy that he had no time to date, Huang Xiaoming said that he did not have time to see even his parents.  "After THE GUILLOTINES I have to make another new film, a love story in the 60s.  The cast will have good actors from the Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan.  I look forward to it very much."

The Yeung Chin Wa, Eva Huang Shengyi and Donnie Yen Chi Tan starred new film PIK LIK SUN TAM (THUNDER COP) was rumored to be postponed due to Huang Shengyi's pregnancy.  Chin Wa admitted that the production date has been delayed to early next year, but she did not know whether it was due to Huang Shengyi.  She said, "I very much look forward to working with Yen Chi Tan, so I am a little sorry.  However next month I have my concert, now by change I can have more time to rest and recover."  As for whether the new film production schedule change would affect her parenthood plan, she joked that it would depend on whether she was destined to continue the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment