Sunday, October 30, 2011

[2011.10.30] KAY TSE AND HER SON FACE EACH OTHER WITH TEARS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of takungpao.com

Just returning from a film production in the Mainland, Kay Tse On Kay was busy promoting her new record.  Two nights ago at her new record autograph session she discussed going to Beijing and Dunhuang for her new film THE LEGEND OF DUNHUANG, which was also the longest that she has been away from her son.

Tse On Kay said, "This production took three months, although I have come back to Hong Kong during that time I was away from my son for three weeks.  It was the longest in history.  Thus after the production ended and I saw my son the next day after returning to Hong Kong, he looked like he was about to cry with grievances.  I couldn't help but be teary eyed.  When I was shooting on location in Dunhuang, my husband came to visit the set.  The location was really very pretty.  Hopefully in the future we can visit there again as a family."

No comments:

Post a Comment