Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[2011.10.20] HUANG YI TRIES TO DRINK TO BE SEXY





courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
William So, Eason Chan, Jeff Lau, Kenny Bee, Huang Yi


courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

The Jeff Lau Chun Wai directed, Eason Chan Yik Shun, Huang Yi, Kenny Bee (Chung Chun To) and Stephy Tang Lai Yun starred new film EAST MEETS WEST 2011 (DUNG SING SAI JAU 2011) yesterday held a press conference in Shenzhen.  Earlier Huo Siyan blasted Huang Yi online.  Yesterday Huang Yi did not appear to be affected and even sang with the cast.  Unfortunately when she accepted flowers she had a wardrobe malfunction.

The event played the film trailer, in which Huang Yi rarely bared her back and her cleavage career line.  Yesterday in a white wig, she joked that director Lau Chun Wai "forced" out a career line.  Was it
Huang Yi's first sexy performance?  She said, "Right, at first I thought it wouldn't be too much, but the 'heavenly goddess costume' was low cut in the front and the back.  The first scene we shot was this scene, I still wasn't used to it.  Finally I had to drink white wine for courage, but I drank too much and fell asleep."  Huang Yi said that after completing the film she lost 10 kilograms.  Now when she walked she had extra self confidence.  As for Huo Siyan's online blast, Huang Yi said, "Lately I have been busy with promotions, I don't want to interrupt my life.  Arguing can't resolve problems.  Anything that I want to say or do the statement has already said it.  I still have to keep living my life."  As for legal action, she said, "If I am out of ideas that I would use the law to protect myself."  When asked whether Huang Yi knew JK in the rumors, her assistant immediately helped out and hoped that the interview would put the film first.  Huang Yi also politely put her hands together and ended the interview.

Eason praised Director Lau.  He said, "With Wong Kar Wai movies no one knows what's going on, but with Director Lau's movies you know what's going on." Director Lau joked that Eason already insulted Director Wong, his future would be dark.  Eason said about publicly stomping on Wong Kar Wai on stage, "It's just a joke.  I hear everyone after making his movies say they don't know what they made.  Does anyone have a sense of humor?"  In addition, the event unveiled a poster and Stephy was missing from it.  She explained, "The director didn't want my character to be unveiled too soon, so I don't mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment