Tuesday, May 9, 2023

[2023.05.10] MICHELLE WAI GETS HER HORROR FILM WISH

Michelle Wai and Wong Yau Nam both put a lot of effort into their roles
courtesy of on.cc

The film TALES OF THE OCCULT: BODY AND SOUL (SUT HUNG HUNG GAN ji JUI YU SAT) has been slated for a May 25th release. The film yesterday released its ultimate trailer, as the dark sides of the key characters were exposed. In the segment RAPUNZEL, Wong Yau Nam played a hair salon boss who only had eyes for hair and would even use special ways to collect pretty girls' hair as keepsake. Michelle Wai Sze Nga played a girl group member who due to her gorgeous hair when she started became an overnight sensation with a shampoo commercial. Unfortunately the more she worked the worse she got as she became a big time extra. In order to fight for an opportunity to perform, she went to Yau Nam's 24 hour hair salon for hair care but got a thrilling night in return.

Wai Sze Nga actually is a loyal fan of horror films. She stated that finally her opportunity to make one has already, thus she was super looking forward to and excited about the new film release. She said, "When I got this movie, I read the script and was very excited. I really like horror films, the more horrifying the costumes the more I like them." She also pointed out that this time her character was rather close to herself. "I would describe hair as being more important than skin, this character was very close to me. She is an artist and also has been in the business for many years. She might not have reached her goal. The setting has already helped me a lot. The director is very smart, finding a Yau Nam that would make everyone think that he doesn't pose any danger. Actually that even sends more chills into people's heart."

Another actress Kiki Cheung Hoi Kei's character in the film was drastically different from Wai Sze Nga's. She looked like a bad girl, but inside she was not as tough as Wai Sze Nga. Kei Kei said, "Although I don't have any scene with Wai Sze Nga, but because we both have very pretty hair we catch Yau Nam's eyes." Yau Nam in order to play the role well grew out his facial hair and hair. He said, "In the film because I couldn't communicate with others, I fell for hair. I thought only hair was my friend. I would try every trick in the book in hopes of having different hair."

No comments:

Post a Comment