Monday, October 19, 2009

[2009.10.19] CHEUNG TAT MING'S WIFE FORCES ANY APPEARANCE

courtesy of mingpao.com

Cheung Tat Ming's wife Ho Lim Chi and Jim Chim Shui Man's wife Yen Wing Pui co-wrote a new book and their husbands yesterday appeared in Kowloon Bay in support of their spouses. Ho Lim Chi once ordered that if Tat Ming did not appear they would divorce. Thus Tat Ming two nights ago rushed back from the Mainland. Tat Ming expressed that lately he has been working on the film MEI LAI MUK LING (BEAUTIFUL SECRET ORDER). Two nights ago he rushed scenes with Sandra Ng Kwan Yu and Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin and immediately returned. Tat Ming said, "As soon as the shoot was done Wong Jing rushed me back, but when I was leaving Kwan Yu yelled at me." Ho Lim Chi joked about how she made her husband appear. "Because I called Wong Jing to ask for the release, Tat Ming two months ago promised to support me. I told him if he didn't show we would divorce."

No comments:

Post a Comment