Wednesday, October 7, 2009

[2009.10.08] VIVIAN CHOW RETURNS TO FILM

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Vivian Chow Wai man yesterday attended the Hong Kong Cancer Foundation's Pink Revolution event to remind women of early breast cancer detention importance. After 13 years away from film, Vivian yesterday honestly admitted that she accepted a role in Ann Hui On Wa's new film because she felt the character was very challenging and she was very sincere. Reportedly she and Sandra Ng Kwan Yu will have daring same sex love scene. She said, "I have never had a completed script so quickly. Ann contacted me in July already. Actually I have been in contact with many scripts but I didn't want to repeat my previous roles and I didn't have any character that tempted me. Since it wasn't fun I might as well remain quiet. This character had difficulty and challenges, and I have always admired Ann. She is a talented filmmaker who is friendly. It is very hard to be able to run into female roles with potential. (Will you and Kwan Yu have daring scenes?) This isn't the focus, the script is also being changed. It has to be discussed again. As long as I am ready to perform, my heart would be very naive. I will let go of the true me to be a professional actor. (Would you like an award?) I never thought about that. I only enjoyed the process. (Your husband agrees with your film comeback?) Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment