Tuesday, October 20, 2009

[2009.10.20] CHERRIE YING DENIES MARRIAGE RUMORS


Cherrie Ying Choi Yi

Stephy Tang Lai Yun

Kama Law Hoi San

Louis Koo Tin Lok gets a kiss from Mrs. Heung
courtesy of mingpao.com

Cherrie Ying
courtesy of takungpao.com

The new film POKER KING two nights ago held its premiere. The cast including Louis Koo Tin Lok, Lau Ching Wan, Cherrie Ying Choi Yi, Jacky Heung Jor, Stephy Tang Lai Yun, Kama Law Hoi San and many young models attended. Goo Jai called Ying Choi Yi Mr.s Chan who was rumored to be marrying Jordan Chan Siu Chun next year, but she avoided talking about whether Siu Chun proposed and denied that she will become Mrs. Chan next year. She only expressed that only with a child will she marry in a hurry.

Goo Jai will celebrate his 39th birthday on the 21st. The film company arranged for a cake to celebrate in advance with Goo Jai. The cast sang the birthday song. Mrs. Charles Heung Wa Keung even gave him a kiss, which caught Goo Jai by surprise. Goo Jai revealed that he will spend his birthday with his family. As for gifts, he said, "I didn't think about that. Earlier I received wine and birthday cards from fans. If I can take a day off it will be the best. My birthday wish is good health!"

Ying Choi Yi was clueless about the rumor of marriage with Chan Siu Chun. "I haven't planned to get married yet. The news makes me curious, it said that it will be June next time, then it said that I was proposed to twice." She avoided answering how many times Siu Chun proposed and said, "I have some reservation about how many times, but with my personality I will tell everyone. We haven't planned when to get married." She also said that a fortune teller told her a marriage next year and a child in the Year of the Rabbit will be good for her career, so she will consider it. Yet she denied rushing Siu Chun. Choi Yi said, "I don't know. Maybe if I want to get married I won't consider whether to plan or not. So far I haven't prepared so next June probably won't happen. Nothing would make me do it on the spot, unless I have a baby out of the blue!" She said that they both wanted children. Was she in a hurry to wed, Choi Yi joked, "He wants to marry me more! (Has Mrs. Heung agreed?) I didn't ask her yet."

Earlier throwing a tantrum after an interview, Kama two nights ago still had the same attitude with the media. She again denied that she threw a tantrum. When asked whether she will change how she handled the matter, she mischievously said, "Fine. (You don't sound too accepting.) When I say fine it means I accept it. (Are you angry at people?) I don't understand why (people) felt I threw a tantrum. If I threw a tantrum I will properly examine it. actually earlier I didn't throw a tantrum. So far I still haven't read the report." At the time she suddenly threw a tantrum and declined to distribute promotional bills. Kama said, "At the time the crew asked me to take pictures with fans. The situation was chaotic, actually it was just a misunderstanding." When asked whether she will control her own emotional quotient, she lightly said, "I definitely will properly study!"

No comments:

Post a Comment