Wednesday, December 2, 2009

[2009.12.03] CHEN KUN REAPS FULL HARVEST FROM WORKING WITH THREE BEST ACTORS

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Mainland actor Chen Kun after working with director Jingle Ma Chor Sing on the film MULAN (FA MUK LAN) is working with three great actors Chow Yun Fat, Jiang Wen and Ge You on their new film LET THE BULLETS FLY. Earlier Chen Kun excitedly expressed that the Best Actors are truly amazing. This collaboration to him was a very important matter.  Because all three were mentor level actors, he truly learned a lot. He said, "During the shoot, I very naturally got into character fully. I want to play even better."

Does he like his job very much? He honestly said that right now he is. Now he feels very strong so he wants to work a lot. He said, "Everyday the jobs are tightly scheduled, but I am very happy. As long as it is something that I want to do, I don't mind even if I am very tired. If it gets tougher I will still be very happy." Does he feel tired? He honestly said that if he decided to rest he definitely would not work at all.

Chen Kun expressed that China's film market developed rapidly and provided many with opportunities, which of course was a good phenomenon. As a part of it, he would not stop and would take every chance. He said, "I am not someone who only wants to make money. If not, I can make a lot of television series because I would make more money than film. Yet I want to work with better directors and teams."

No comments:

Post a Comment