Sunday, December 6, 2009

[2009.12.07] ZHANG HANYU, XU JINGLEI WANT TO COLLABORATE


courtesy of on.cc

Golden Horse Best Actor Zhang Hanyu yesterday appeared in Shanghai with Xu Jinglei and exchanged pleasantries. Zhang Hanyu publicly praised Xu Jinglei who is working on post production on her written and directed DU LALA'S PROMOTION as a genius. He said, "I never worked with her before, I hope to have a chance later." Xu Jinglei also returned the favor. "He has a lot of potential, an actor with quite an aura. If I have the chance, I too want to work with him!"

In the film BODYGUARDS AND ASSASSINS (SUP YUET WAI SING) Zhang Hanyu played Dr. Sun Yat-sen. "A Hollywood costume designer was responsible for the image. The role took a week. Everyday I had to spend seven hours in make up, but it was well worth it."

No comments:

Post a Comment