Thursday, December 3, 2009

[2009.12.04] CHARLENE CHOI AND EKIN CHENG: ROMANCE IN A DIFFERENT SETTING

courtesy of takungpao.com

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin in STORM WARRIORS (FUNG WON II) played Second Dream, a pair with the Dior Cheng Yi Kin played Wing. This was their fifth collaboration. In Ah Sa's eyes Cheng Yi Kin is a big kid. She had different topics to talk about with him. This collaboration was very pleasant and everyone had chemistry. "He and I have played lovers, couples, friends and siblings. Although we have played lovers many times before, this time felt very fresh perhaps due to the costume and the comic book background."

Ah Sa not only injured her ankle during this film, she also cut her arms during a 360 degree wire scene. Ah Sa said, "Action director Ma Yuk Sing is a very humorous person and also takes great care of the actors. During rehearsal he took a lot of safety precautions and no accident occurred, but during the shoot I cut my hands. Everyone was very nervous and Ma Yuk Sing kept blaming himself. 'That has never happened to anyone before!' I said, 'I am special, accidents tend to happen to me.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment