Thursday, January 7, 2016

[2015.01.08] RONALD CHENG SUBMITS TO FRANCIS NG'S KISS

courtesy of mingpao.com
Francis Ng catches Ronald Cheng off guard with a kiss
courtesy of on.cc

Francis Ng Chun Yu and Ronald Cheng Chung Kei in their Lunar New Year film HOUSE OF WOLVES (NGOK YUN GUK) team up and use every dirty trick in the book. Cheng Chung Kei first greets Chun Yu with a "sneak attack" on his rear. Ng Chun Yu joked, "Honest people don't do anything sneaky, a duel between me shouldn't involve any dirty trick. I will definitely avenge myself." Chun Yu struck back with a kiss, which caught Cheng Chung Kei off guard. He said, "I never expect that I have my sneak attack, he has his kissy mouth. Under the strong attack of the kissy outh, this time I really lost."

They only needed two take to complete this "action scene". Director Vincent Kok Tak Siu joked that before the shoot he asked them to first brush their teeth and rinse their mouths, but they both rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment